Admission Eligibility Criteria
A candidate seeking admission to 4 Years BS Avionics Engineering Program at Superior College Lahore must meet the following eligibility criteria as required by the accreditation body:
- FSc Pre-Engineering with minimum 60% overall marks (Part-1 and Part-2 combined); or,
- ICS with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Studies/Computer Science with minimum 60% overall marks (Part-1 and Part-2 combined); or,
- A-Level/ Cambridge students should have IBCC certificate equivalent to F.Sc Pre-Engineering with overall 60% marks; or,
- Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE)* with minimum 60% aggregate in any of the following relevant fields of DAE;
*02% Seats for DAE reserved for admission in BS Avionics Engineering Program
- Qualifying the Superior College Lahore Entry Test and Interview.